Chocolate Croissant Witch Hats
9 minutes bake time
Kids will love these chocolaty witch hat-shaped crescent snacks. Easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
- 1 can Jus-Rol™ Croissants
- 85g chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar or unsweetened baking cocoa
- Pizza Cutter
- Baking Paper
- Baking Tray
- Cooling Rack
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper. Separate dough into 6triangles.Cut each triangle into 2 smaller triangles.
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of chocolate chips on wide end of the croissant triangle, and roll over once to form brim of hat.
- Form the rest of the croissant triangle into hat shape. Repeat for remaining croissant triangles. Place on the baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using fine mesh strainer, sprinkle crescent hats with icing sugar or cocoa; serve warm.
- To dress up, melt chocolate chips in microwave, and drizzle over hats.
- Use Halloween stencils to make fun designs on the hats with powdered sugar or cocoa, and remember to let the kids in on the fun!