Chocolate & Strawberry Spider Slices
13 minutes bake time
Perfect for Halloween parties, give these Chocolate & Strawberry Spider Slices a go for a tasty treat! We love using Nutella, but you can mix it up with your spread of choice.
- 1 Jus-Rol puff pastry sheet
- 3 tsps of Nutella
- 1 small punnet of strawberries
- 2 tsps strawberry jam
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Sharp Knife
- Brush (for egg-wash & jam)
- Cut the Jus-Rol pastry sheet into a square (leaving a strip for the spider decoration).
- With the square, cut this into 6 sections.
- Spread Nutella onto three sections and top with sliced strawberries.
- Top the sections with the three remaining slices and press the edges with a fork.
- Using the leftover pastry, cut 3 circle shapes and 24 small strips for the body and legs of the spiders.
- Too the pastry with the spider shape (legs first) and egg-wash the top.
- Pop them in an air-fryer for 10 minutes at 180 degrees or oven-bake for 13 minutes at 180.
- Top the hot pastry with strawberry jam and enjoy your Spider & Nutella slices.