20 minutes bake time
This recipe is a very quick and simple recipe which requires very few ingredients
- Jus-Rol, Puff Pastry Sheet
- 3-4 tsp Tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 Red onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 50-75g Chorizo or any other spicy sausage
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Egg, beaten to glaze
- 100 Thyme leaves (for decoration)
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC fan assisted oven) Gas 6.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet onto a lined baking tray. Spread 3-4 tsp of tomato pasta sauce leaving a border to allow the pastry to rise.
- Scatter the onion, pepper and chorizo evenly onto the pastry avoiding the pastry border.
Sprinkle over the grated cheese and glaze the edges with the beaten egg. Bake in the oven at for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Scatter with the thyme leaves to finish.