Mincemeat Squares - Quick and Easy Mince Pies
These are really quick to prepare - just unroll, pastry cut and top - nothing easier.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- 150g mincemeat
- 50g hazelnuts Chopped [or other nuts of your choice]
- Beaten egg to glaze
- icing sugar to dust
- Sharp knife
- Baking paper
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan assisted ovens)/425°F/Gas M7.
- Unroll pastry sheet, trim edges and cut into 12 equal squares.
- With a knife lightly score a circle in each square and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Place a teaspoonful of mincemeat in centre of each circle, brush edges with beaten egg and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until risen and golden brown.