Gluten Free Caramelised onion & Feta Galette
20 minutes bake time
Try this delicious caramelised onion and feta galette topped with rocket and balsamic glaze. Made with Jus-Rol Gluten Free Puff Pastry and ready under 30 minutes.
- 1 Jus-Rol Gluten Free Puff Pastry
- 170g Caramelised onion chutney
- 100g Feta cheese
- 1/2 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 30g Rocket
- Balsamic glaze
- Egg - for glaze (optional)
- Baking Tray
- Pastry brush
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Unroll the pastry onto a lined baking tray. Gently score a border with a knife 1 inch away from the edge, then brush on an egg-wash glaze before placing in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press down the inner rectangle section using a spoon before evenly spreading on the caramelised onion chutney. Crumble on the feta cheese and top with some slices of red onion. Place back in the oven for a further 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and finally top with rocket leaves and drizzle over some balsamic glaze.