Guacamole and Salsa Tiny Filo Tartlets
7 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for guacamole and salsa tiny filo tartlets – made with Jus-Rol’s filo pastry sheets.
- Jus-Rol™ Filo Pastry Sheets
- 50g Butter, melted
- 1 Medium pot of guacamole
- 1 Medium pot salsa
- Pastry Brush
- Sharp knife
- Mini Muffin Tins
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160º for fan ovens) 350ºF, Gas M 4.
- Brush one whole sheet of filo lightly with melted butter, place a second sheet on top and brush again.
- Slice into 32 equal squares and press each square into muffin tin. Bake for 6-7 minutes until light golden brown.
- Once cooled place half a teaspoonful of guacamole in one half of the tartlet and a similar amount of salsa in the other half of the case.