Lemon and Blueberry Tarts
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious lemon and blueberry tarts recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol shortcrust pastry and ready in just 25 minutes.
- Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust Pastry Block
- 2 Egg
- 250g Mascarpone cheese
- 1 Lemon, juice and rind
- 150g Caster sugar
- 400g Blueberries (fresh)
- Icing sugar, to dust-optional
- 12 hole bun or jam tart tin
- Mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C for fan assisted/ Gas M. 6.
- Unroll the pastry, cut out 12 discs and use to line the tin.
- Beat the egg, mascarpone, lemon juice and zest together with the sugar until creamy.
- Divide the blueberries between the pastry discs and top with the mascarpone mixture.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the pastry is pale golden and the filling is set.
- Serve warm or cold, dusted with icing sugar.