Mince Pie Pinwheels
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious mince pie pinwheels recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry and ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Jus-Rol, Ready Rolled Puff Pastry Sheet
- 200g mincemeat
- 1 egg, beaten to glaze
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Sharp knife
- Baking Sheet
- Sieve for dusting
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200° for fan assisted ovens) Gas M 7.
- Unroll pastry sheet leaving in baking paper and evenly spread with mincemeat.
- With a long side nearest you, roll up like a Swiss roll by taking the two corners of paper nearest you and drawing them away from you so the pastry and mincemeat form a long roll.
- Using a sharp knife cut into 18 – 20 slices, and lay cut side down on baking sheet. Brush the outside edges with beaten egg and bake for 12 -15 minutes until pastry puffed and golden.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve if desired.