15 minutes bake time
- 1 x 320 g pack Jus-Rol Ready rolled shortcrust pastry
- 100g good quality pasta sauce
- 100g grated cheese
- cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, olives, fresh chives, onion, courgette, peppers
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C (fan)/Gas 6
- Unroll the pastry sheet, using a pastry cutter (approx 8cm diameter), cut out discs and transfer to a muffin tray, making sure you push the pastry into the bottom of each section.
- Add a spoonful of pasta sauce to each hole and top with the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the pastry is golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- In the meantime, prepare the vegetables to decorate the pizzas.
- Allow the cooked pizzas to stand for a few minutes before carefully removing from the tray.
- Decorate and serve.
- Take the pastry out of the fridge and remove from the packaging approximately 10 minutes before you are ready to use it, as it will be easier to work with.
- These little pizzas are delicious served warm or cold!
- They are a great way of getting younger children to try different vegetables.
- We used a combination of grated Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese – great flavour and deliciously stringy too!