Prawns in Salsa Cases
Fresh and juicy prawns in a tangy salsa encased in the goodness of crispy pastry cases.
- 20 Jus-Rol™ Medium Pastry Cases
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 300 g Cooked, peeled large prawns, thawed if frozen
- 150 g Salsa
- 3-4 slices lime
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Bake off pastry cases as directed on pack, glazing with beaten egg. Remove or press in lids once baked and allow to cool.
- Combine prawns with salsa and divide between the cases, garnish with small fans of lime.