20 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for parmesan and pesto puff twists – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry sheets.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 45ml tapenade or pesto
- 25g parmesan cheese Finely grated
- Pastry Brush
- Palette Knife
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200ºC for fan assisted ovens ) 425ºF/Gas M 7.
- Unroll one pastry sheet, brush lightly with beaten egg and then spread surface with tapenade. Fold pastry in half across length and then cut into strips down length.
- Holding each end of the strip between your thumb and forefingers, twist in opposite directions to form a fairly tight twist. place on a lined baking sheets pressing ends firmly down, Repeat with remaining strips. Brush pastry with beaten egg and bake for approx. 12 minutes until golden brown.
- With second sheet, brush with beaten egg then scatter evenly with grated cheese and proceed as above.