Pumpkin Round Croissants
15 minutes bake time
A spooky way to start the day, treat yourself to these Pumpkin Round Croissants. Packed full of cream cheese and pumpkin purée, they’re as fun to eat as they are to make!
- 1 tube Jus-Rol Croissants Dough
- 50g Cream Cheese
- 30g Pumpkin Purée
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Orange Food Colouring Gel
- Black Ready Roll Icing
- Green Ready Roll Icing
- Edible Glitter
- Baking tray
- Pizza slice
- Chopping board
- Pastry brush
- Piping bag
- Rolling pin
- Preheat your oven to 180c fan. Unroll a tube of Jus-Rol croissant dough on a clean surface/board. Ignore the vertical and diagonal lines on the dough and slice along the whole length so you have 4 long strips.
- Roll each strip up as tightly as possible into a swirl.
- Place the swirls on a large, lined baking tray. Glaze with milk or egg wash.
- Oven bake for 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese and pumpkin purée together into a smooth filling.
- Allow the croissants to cool, then make holes in each using a skewer/chopstick. Pipe the pumpkin filling into each.
- Mix the icing sugar with some boiling water and food colouring to make a thick, orange icing. Dip each croissant in the icing and place on a plate. Before the icing sets, cut your pumpkin faces and stalks out of the ready roll icing and stick on each croissant. Finish with some edible glitter and allow the icing to harden. Enjoy!