Roasted Cherry Tomato with Mozzarella Cases
15 minutes bake time
Try this tasty cherry tomato and mozzarella case recipe for a delicious meal. Made with Jus-Rol pastry cases and garnished with basil leaves.
- 20 Jus-Rol™ Party Pastry Cases
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 pack Buffalo Mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 half slices
- 20 Small fresh basil leaves or small rosemary sprigs
- Black pepper
- Pastry Brush
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Place cherry tomatoes on a heavy baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 12-15 minutes until just beginning to soften. Meanwhile, bake off the pastry cases as directed on pack, glazing with beaten egg.
- Remove cases from oven and press in lids, put a slice of mozzarella in each case and top with a roasted tomato. Garnish with basil leaves and cracked black pepper.