Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables Puff Parcels
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious recipe for roasted mediterranean vegetables puff pastry pizza – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry sheets.
- 1 pack Jus-Rol™ Light puff ready rolled pastry sheet
- ½ – 1 tbsp light olive oil
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small courgette halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 red peppers diced
- 3 cherry tomatoes halved and quartered
- 100g light feta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten to glaze
- few poppy seeds for sprinkling, optional
- Medium frying pan
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Pastry Brush
- Follow pastry preparation instructions. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan assisted ovens) Gas M7.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes then add the courgette and pepper. Cook for a further 5 – 7 minutes then allow to cool.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut into 4 rectangles. Crumble the feta cheese into the cooled vegetables, add the tomatoes and season to taste.
- Divide the mixture on one half of the pastry, putting it just off centre of the length and leaving a border around filling of approx. 1 cm.
- Brush pastry edges lightly with beaten egg and fold pastry over the filling pressing around the edges firmly to seal. Trim the sealed sides with a sharp knife, make a slit on the top and knock up edges to seal, then brush with beaten egg to glaze and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until pastry risen and golden. Serve hot.