Salmon, Lemon and Dill Puff Parcels
15 minutes bake time
A great starter, try or party food – try this salmon, lemon and dill puff parcels recipe to impress your guests. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry
- 127mm Square, thawed Beaten egg to glaze
- 50-75g piece of salmon fillet
- 2tbsp Lemon and dill crème fraîche – made by combining 250ml crème fraîche with rind of 1 and juice of 1/2 a good sized lemon and 1-2 tbsp snipped dill
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Place 1tsp of the lemon and dill sauce on the centre of the puff pastry square, and top with the piece of salmon fillet. Brush the pastry edges with egg glaze, then bring up the four corners to meet over the filling.
- Press edges together to seal and gently knock up edges along the ‘seams’. Slightly open out the centre so that the filling will be visible on cooking.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until pastry is risen and golden. Serve with salad leaves to garnish and some of the lemon and dill sauce spooned into the top of the parcel.
- N.B. Once made, store the lemon and dill sauce in the refrigerator to thicken up.