Spicy Mushroom Tartlets
15 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for spicy mushroom tartlets – made with Jus-Rol’s shortcrust pastry, garnished with chopped parsley.
- 1 x 500g Block Jus-Rol™ shortcrust pastry Thawed
- 2 red onion Peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 mushrooms bag, quartered
- 2-3tbsp tikka paste
- 125ml greek style natural yoghurt
- parsley chopped
- Rolling Pin
- Measuring spoons
- Tart Tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C for fan assisted ovens) /400°F/Gas 6. Have ready 8 individual tartlet tins.
- Roll out pastry and line tins then bake blind for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gently sauté the onions until just soft, add mushrooms and cook for 3-5 mins.
- Combine Tikka paste with yoghurt and stir through mushrooms. Reheat gently then divide between the baked tartlet cases, scatter with some parsley and serve immediately with salad.