Spinach, Pesto and Parmesan Puff Tart
15 minutes bake time
Ready rolled puff pastry sheets are fantastic for making quick tarts which are great for weekday meals. Top with your favourite ingredients such as this one with spinach, pesto, courgette & parmesan.
- Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry Sheet
- 4-5dstsp Green pesto
- 1 Courgette, thinly sliced
- 100g Spinach, wilted
- 50g Pine nuts, toasted
- 75g Parmesan cheese shavings
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Preheat oven to 220°C/(200°C for fan assisted ovens)
- Cut pastry sheets in half across length and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Spread the sheet with pesto and leave a little room around the edges for the pastry to puff up.
- Top with remaining ingredients and glaze he borders with beaten egg. Season and bake for 12-15 minutes until the pastry has risen and is golden.