Strawberry Puff Stacks
10 minutes bake time
Try this delicious strawberry puff stacks recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry and ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry block
- 1 small tub creme fraiche or 125ml whipped double cream
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries
- 1 beaten egg to glaze and a little caster sugar
- Cookie Cutter
- Pastry Brush
- Rolling Pin
- Sharp knife
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan assisted) gas M 7
- Roll out pastry large enough to cut out 18 – 20 discs approx. 7cm diameter. Tip: either use a cookie cutter or upturned glass, either way you will achieve a better rise if you cut round with a sharp pointed knife.
- Lay discs on a lined baking sheet and prick with a fork, brush with beaten egg and then sprinkle lightly with sugar. Bake for 8-10 minutes until risen and golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- To serve: Cut pastry discs in half horizontally and sandwich together with crème fraiche or lightly whipped cream and sliced strawberries.