Tomato, Cheese and Rocket Puff Slice
20 minutes bake time
Keep it simple with this easy recipe for tomato, cheese and rocket puff slice – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry, it’s perfect for lunch.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet chilled
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 200g mozzarella cheese sliced
- 4-5 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1 egg beaten to glaze
- Rocket leaves to garnish
- Baking paper
- Baking Tin
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200ºC fan assisted) 425ºF/Gas M7
- Unroll pastry sheet onto a lined baking tin and spread the pesto over top leaving a good 2cm border all round. Brush border with beaten egg.
- Top with sliced cheese and tomato and bake for 20 minutes until borders risen and golden and cheese melted. Scatter with rocket leaves and serve.