How to Make Filo Pastry Triangles
Forming Filo Triangles
- Unfold thawed filo pastry and lay required number of sheets on work surface, cut sheets into four equal strips.
- Then make a cut across the middle of the strips to give eight equal sized strips.
- Brush one strip with melted butter.
- Place a teaspoonful of filling off centre, approx. 1.5 cm from end of pastry nearest you.
- Fold over left hand corner of pastry to cover filling.
- Fold over wrapped filling to give a triangular shape.
- Continue folding triangle, ensuring points are tucked in to avoid filling seepage.
- Fold to end and brush with butter.