Apple Pie Cheesecake
30 minutes bake time
Try this delicious apple pie cheesecake recipe for an indulgent sweet treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry and topped with crushed ginger and pistachios.
- 10 x 50 mm circular discs of Jus-Rol™ Chilled Puff Pastry Sheets
- 600 g soft cream cheese
- 45 g butter
- 50 g ginger biscuits, crushed
- 60 g vanilla sugar
- 240 g Bramley apple, peeled & diced
- 15 g apple pie spice (a fragrant mixture of cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg, clove)
- 30 g pistachios, chopped, or 1 apple, thinly sliced
- Baking Sheet
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Divide the pastry discs between two baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place the butter and sugar in a pan and heat until it starts to caramel.
- Add the peeled and diced apples and sprinkle over the apple spice.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Fold the candied apples through the cream cheese.
- Place the pastry disc in the base of a ramekin dish and fill with the cheesecake mix.
- Top with crushed ginger, chopped pistachios or slices of apple before serving.