Baked Salmon, Lemon & Black Pepper Filo
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious baked salmon, lemon and black pepper filo recipe for an impressive meal to share with friends. Made with Jus-Rol filo pastry sheets.
- 10 Jus-Rol™ Filo Pastry Sheets
- 5 x 150 g salmon fillets
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 egg
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Pour the juice and zest over the salmon fillets and season with the sea salt.
- Lay out one of the Jus-Rol Filo Pastry sheets and lightly egg wash the edges. Place a second filo sheet on top.
- Place one salmon fillet on the filo and egg wash the edges again.
- Fold over the front edge and two sides of the pastry and wrap the remaining pastry over the salmon ensuring its well encased within the filo.
- Egg wash the pastry again and season with the black pepper.
- Repeat this process with the 4 remaining salmon fillets and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and crisp to touch.