Fig, Parma Ham and Mascarpone Cases
15 minutes bake time
Try this fresh and tasty fig, parma ham and mascarpone cases recipe for a starter. Made with Jus-Rol medium pastry cases.
- 20 Jus-Rol™ Medium Pastry Cases
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 250g Mascarpone cheese, softened
- 10 slices Parma Ham
- 4 fresh, ripe figs, each cut into 6 wedges
- Round Pastry Cutter
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Bake off pastry cases as directed on pack, glazing with beaten egg. Remove or press in lids once baked and allow to cool.
- Place a generous teaspoonful of mascarpone in cavity, top with a half slice of Parma ham, arranged in folds, and a wedge of fig.