Glazed Banana, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pie
20 minutes bake time
Try this scrumptious glazed banana, chocolate and peanut butter pie recipe for a tasty sweet treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry, garnish with honey cress.
- 500g Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry
- 2 Egg Yolks beaten
- 200g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 300g Chocolate Spread e.g. Nutella
- 100ml Double cream
- 4 Bananas thinly sliced
- icing sugar to dust
- Honey Cress to garnish
- Rolling Pin
- Pastry Brush
- Sharp knife
- Roll out the Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry on a lightly floured surface until 1/2 cm thick.
- Cut out 16 x 8 cm circle discs, brush over the beaten egg yolk and place on a baking sheet.
- Place another baking sheet on to top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Mix the peanut butter, chocolate spread and cream together.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture on to half of the pastry discs and place remaining discs on top.
- Place the sliced banana around the top of the disc and sprinkle over the icing sugar.
- Use a blow torch to glaze the banana.
- Garnish and serve.
- Garnish with honey cress or chocolate mint
- Use a heavy baking sheet to stop the pastry rising