Leek, Brie, Mushroom & Olive Puff Tart
These tarts look fantasic and make a really tasty lunch time treat. Using our ready rolled sheets they are quick and easy to make.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- 4tbsp tomato puree spread
- 100g leeks sliced & lightly sautéed or blanched
- 1/2 green pepper sliced
- 16 black olives
- 50g button mushrooms sliced
- 75g brie cut into chunks
- Baking Sheet
- Palette Knife
- Preheat oven to 220°C/(200°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas 7
- Cut pastry sheets in half across length and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Spread puree leaving a 2 cm border around the edges for the pastry to puff up.
- Top with remaining ingredients and season.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the pastry has risen and is golden.