Mincemeat and Almond Puffs
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious mincemeat and almond puffs recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol ready rolled puff pastry and ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- Egg white
- 75g marzipan
- 12 tsp mincemeat
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Mini Muffin Tins
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas M7.
- Unroll pastry sheet and cut into 12 equal squares. Brush each square lightly with egg white, and then press each into tin.
- Roll marzipan into 12 small balls and place one in base of each pastry case, top with a teaspoonful of mincemeat and pull corners together again loosely over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and puffed. Remove from tins to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve if desired.
- If desired just before end of cooking brush again with beaten egg white and sprinkle with caster sugar, pop back in oven for 2 minutes to set sugar.