Puff Pastry Cheese Stars
15 minutes bake time
These puff pastry cheese & chia seed stars are a great snack for kids. Using Jus Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry and just 3 more ingredients and ready to eat in 15 minutes.
- 20cm wide piece of Ready Roll Puff Pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 Fan.
- Brush the piece of pastry with beaten egg and sprinkle with cheese and chia seeds. Place a piece of baking paper on top and gently roll using a rolling pin to press the cheese and chia into the pastry.
- Stamp out 15 small stars and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until crisp.