Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables Puff Pizza
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious recipe for roasted mediterranean vegetables puff pastry pizza – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry sheets.
- Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry Sheet
- 2 Red onions, cut in to wedges
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red pepper, cut in to chunks
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 4-5tsp Sun dried tomato paste
- 100g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Egg, beaten to glaze
- Baking paper
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas M7. Have ready a lined baking sheet.
- Place onions, tomatoes and peppers on a tray, lightly drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until just tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Cut pastry into 4 equal rectangles and lay on a baking sheet and spread tomato paste on centres allowing a border all round.
- Top with roasted vegetables and grated cheese, brush borders with beaten egg and bake for 12 – 15 minutes, until borders risen and golden brown. Serve immediately.