Tomato, Ham and Feta Puff Slice
20 minutes bake time
Keep it simple with this easy recipe for tomato, ham and feta puff slice – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry, it’s perfect for lunch.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- 3 tbsp pesto you can also use tapenade
- 8-10 cherry tomato halved
- 4 parma ham slices, torn and scrunched onto base
- 75g feta cheese
- 10-12 black olives
- 1 egg beaten to glaze
- A few rocket leaves
- Baking paper
- Baking Tin
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200ºC fan assisted) 425ºF/Gas M7
- Unroll pastry sheet onto a lined baking tin and spread the tapenade over top leaving a good 2cm border all round. Brush border with beaten egg.
- Top with halved tomatoes, ham torn into half and lightly scrunched onto base, crumbled feta and olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes until borders risen and golden. Scatter with rocket leaves and serve.