Tomato & Mozzarella Pinwheels
15 minutes bake time
These pinwheels are a great party food, snack or baby weaning meal! They are light, crispy and are packed full of flavour.
- 20cm wide piece of Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomato paste
- 50g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 Fan.
- Spread the paste over the surface of the pastry and sprinkle with mozzarella. Roll the pastry up into a roll. Slice the roll into 15 slices and arrange on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and well risen.