Twisted Corner Tartlets with Crème Fraiche and Berry Fruits
15 minutes bake time
Find out how to make twisted corner berry tartlets with crème fraiche with our quick and easy recipe. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry and ready in 15 minutes.
- Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Crème Fraîche or whipped cream
- berry fruits for filling
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Take one Jus-Rol Puff Pastry and twist the corner of the pastry. Brush border with egg glaze. Prick centre well with a fork, brush the top of the borders with egg glaze and bake for 12-15 minutes until pastry is risen and golden.
- Allow to cool then fill with crème fraîche or whipped cream and seasonal berry fruits. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
- If liked you can glaze the cases again just before the end of the cooking time, and sprinkle with caster sugar to ‘frost’ them – especially good with a fruit filling.