15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious recipe for pizza puffs with cheese, tomatoes and peppers – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled puff pastry and ready in just 20 minutes.
- Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry Sheet
- 3tbsp Tomato purée
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 50g cheese, grated
- 1 Egg, beaten to glaze
- A few leaves rocket or basil to garnish
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200 ºC for fan assisted ovens) 425ºF, Gas Mark 7.
- Unroll the pastry and cut 4 equal circles.
- Lay the pastry circles on a lined baking sheet, spread centres with tomato purée leaving a border all round each circle.
- Arrange the sliced tomato and green pepper on top of the purée, finishing with the grated cheese (again leaving a border all round). Brush borders with beaten egg and bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the edges have risen and the cheese melted.
- Scatter with a few rocket or basil leaves if desired and Serve hot.