Quick Alternative Apple Tarts
20 minutes bake time
Try this delicious, quick and easy apple tarts recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry sheet and ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- 1 eating apples
- egg, beaten to glaze
- 2-3tbsp caster sugar for sprinkling
- Sharp knife
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200º for fan assisted ovens)/Gas M 7.
- Unroll pastry sheet, cut the sheet in half lengthways, and then each half into 3 equal pieces. Lay on a lined baking tin.
- Halve and core the apples leaving the skin on, then thinly slice the apple halves. Place one sliced apple half cut face down in the centre of each pastry piece.
- Brush apple and pastry borders with beaten egg and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Bake for 12 – 14 mins until pastry is risen and golden.
- Serve warm or cold.