How to Make Savoury Monkey Bread Baking Instructions
For making a loaf of the monkey bread you will need 8 buttermilk rolls, 1 garlic paste pot, (we will send them) and extra 40g of butter and 60g (3/4 cup) of shredded cheese of your choice (we suggest mild taste cheese like gouda/emmental).
- Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted)
- Brush the baking tray with some oil
- Cut each of the buttermilk rolls at 4 equal pieces, then put half of them in baking tray.
- Sprinkle some cheese (approx. the half amount) and then fill with the rest dough pieces
- Melt the butter and the garlic paste in a microwave oven (1’ x 350W approx.), then stir.
- Add the rest of the cheese on top and then drizzle with the butter-garlic liquid mix
- Bake for 15-20 min until get golden brown colour.
View exciting new ways to shake up the usual Monkey Bread with “Snack Recipes“!
A perfect crowd puller!